About ReForm Scholars
ReForm Scholars enables scientists to associate themselves and their projects with the Leibniz Science Campus “Reform” as pilot projects. For this purpose, it is necessary to apply for membership in ReForm Scholars with a research project that is thematically related to ReForm.
In addition, ReForm Scholars can apply for a pilot project that offers financial support in the form of travel grants (academic events, fieldwork) and research grants.
until your membership project is starting.
Membership is aimed in particular at scientists who want to associate themselves with the Leibniz Science Campus and participate in the network’s events.
The first application period for ReForm Scholars membership runs from 15 June 2022 to 31 August 2022.
ReForm Scholars can apply for financial support for part of their project. For this purpose, applicants must formulate a specific project as pilot projects to be funded. Applications will be evaluated on the relevance of the proposed project to the LWC ReForm research agenda, innovation and feasibility.
The first call for applications for funding pilot projects will run from 15 July 2022 to 31 August 2022.
Required application documents
- CV including professional and academic background as well as a personal profile describing personality, knowledge and skills in max. 500 characters.
- Name and email address of a reference person who supports the application and is already part of the LWC ReForm (as Principal Investigator (PI) or ReForm Scholar).
- Letter of motivation (max. 250 words or 1250 characters) in which the applicant demonstrates connections between their research project and ReForm’s research, respectively the research fields and areas defined for the campus.
- Academic profile (max. 250 words or 1250 characters), which includes a brief description of the applicant’s academic background and research interests.
- Summary of the research project (max. 500 words or 2500 characters), outlining the applicant’s planned or ongoing research, including motivation, objectives, methods and any results already achieved.
The application deadlines for ReForm Scholar membership are 31 August and 28 February each year. Applications are reviewed by the LWC ReForm Managing Board. If no objections are raised, applicants will be notified of the Managing Board’s positive decision by mail.